1. Friendly Match
3. Penalty Kicks
The supported competitions are:
– Pixel Cups (men and women)
– Copa America Centenario 2016 in USA
– European Cup 2016 in France
– World Cup
– Women’s World Cup
– Pixel League
– Pixel Tournament
– Simplified controls for casual players. Only Shoots, Passes and Tackles.
– Simple to pick up and enjoy, with a clean and challenging gameplay.
– A very dynamic gameplay. No foul and no free kicks, just the fun part of the game!
– Retro style pixel art resembling old games and evoking nostalgia.
– Deeper gameplay: short pass, long pass, etc., aiming when shooting, controled shoot or lobs, etc. (all this depending on the context).
– Lots of Animations (overhead kick, scorpion kick, scissors kick, diving header, etc.)
– Women’s Soccer.
– 18 stadiums, full of animated fans!
– Revamped AI. This implementation was made from scratch and it allows us to create teams with very different game playing styles (ie: Catenaccio from Italy or Tiki-Taka like Barcelona FC).
– Tons of effects of retro style games / CRT shader.
– Many leagues and playing modes.